Friday, April 23, 2010

Book Release: Our Golden Words



Yesterday was a big day for writers in Room 241! For the last few weeks we've been working hard on our realistic fiction stories. We took our stories and turned them into a class book, and yesterday we had our book release party!



We invited the writers from Ms. DeTolla's class to come, and gave each of them their own copy of our book too.



While we read our stories aloud, our audience could read along!



Afterwards, authors autographed books for lucky guests!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the all the stoiries.they wher amazing.

Anonymous said...

I was not there for the realistic fiction. My story was about a girl named Angalina. she dose not really like shool.The problem in my story is that Angilina got sent to the principals office.

-KaelaAnne

Anonymous said...

I liked getting down our autograph.
-Sumin

Anonymous said...

now that looks so cool.
I wish I was there but too bad that I was in 2nd brade.:(
Hope we do this think this year!

Claire